Guest: Dale Dupree
Topic: The Sales Rebellion - How to break free from the ‘old’ was of selling and get new school results!
Quick Intro: Why Dale: Dale was brand-building before brand building was cool. Dale was rebelling against the old school, outdated, shady sales tactics in an ‘old’ industry, before it was the hip thing to do. Dale started keeping it real before Gary Vee was telling everyone to be authentic. Dale has been a rebel in this sales game for a long time now which has led him to AMAZING results and success. Not just income, but also in influence. He is here to teach us his rebel ways… LET’S GO!
Short and Sweet/Set the stage
- What does it mean to be a ‘Sales Rebel’
- How can someone become a sales rebel?
- What are some of the most common mistakes you see people making in the sales world?
- Interruption Marketing - Let’s dive into this. What is it and how do you do it?
- Stories - How can you craft and tell a great story
- Impact - How can you ACTUALLY create and talk about impact
- Wonder - How do you create WONDER?
- How can we better SERVE our prospect and customers.
The Tactical Tips: The Big 3.
If they were to forget everything in this episode except 3 things. What would those 3 things be?
Live Better Question: What is one piece of advice you’d give for someone to LIVE better as a salesperson.