Guest: Emmy Johnson
Topic: Emmy Johnson - The master of motivation - How to get the most out of your sales development reps.
Quick Intro: 5 years at ZeroFox Senior Director of Global Sales Dev and also long time menor for Girls Club Led international teams and managers. Scaled from scratch, creates some of the most bad ass cultures in the game. Bringing the house down presenting at conferences, she is quite literally wonder woman in my eyes, a hell of a leader, and good friend. Also kids, grab your ear muffs because Emmy swears just as much as I do, but it’s gonna be worth it.
Short and Sweet/Set the stage
- How do you get the most out of your team?
- Push vs Pull - How do you figure out when to push people harder or when to pull back?
- What are some of your favorite development processes?
- Motivation - Can you actually motivate people to do more?
- What are some of your favorite motivational tactics
- Culture - What type of culture do you have, and how did you build it?
- Authenticity and the game - How do you balance being YOU while also playing the corp game.
- Single Mom Question - Can I go here? -- How do you maintain life balance as a single mother?
- Girls Club - How do we get more women into sales, leadership, and tech?