Guest: Mark Fershteyn
Quick Intro: Why Mark - When people hear ‘mutual action plans’ most people start to zone out, but not Mark.
After being frustrated with losing countless deals in the finish line, he understood the value so much that he straight up decided to start a company DEDICATED to it because it has that big of an impact.
He realized that at the end of the day, sales is project management. But sales reps don’t have the training or tools to successfully manage projects.
So he set out to create the simplest way for reps and buyers to collaborate together to ensure no more deals fall through the cracks.
Short and Sweet/Set the stage
- What the hell is a Mutual Action Plan?
- Why do they matter? Why do they help close deals faster.
- Where do alot of people go wrong/common mistakes with MAP
- How do you build one the right way?
- When should you have one?
- How do you make sure THEY do their part.
- Collab Selling/Deal Selling
- How do you Champion Sell/Get your Champion to sell with/for you?
The Tactical Tips: The Big 3.
If they were to forget everything in this episode except 3 things. What would those 3 things be?
Live Better Question: What is one piece of advice you’d give for someone to LIVE better as a salesperson.