Guest: Ernest Owusu
Topic: From the NFL to SDRs
Co-Founder of sales of the culture.
Leveraging my experience as an NFL athlete turned Sales Development leader, I do three things:
1. Teach sellers potent prospecting tactics that generate meetings (email, phone, social, video etc.)
2. Educate sales/marketing leaders on the specific areas of focus for leading sales development orgs.
3. Advise executives on what they must do to build and scale a world-class sales development team.
🏆 Recognized as a 𝙎𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙇𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙆𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙣 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 as well as a 𝙎𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙏𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙇𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙣 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗, please feel free to connect with me and ask any questions!
Short and Sweet/Set the stage
- What could SDRs learn from NFL Athletes
- What could SDR leaders learn from NFL Coaches and Staff
- How do you create a ‘professional’ culture
- Sales Contracts - I’ve always loved this idea, what do you think?
- SDR skill development - How should SDRs practice like NFL Athletes
- What do you look for IN an SDR
- Prospecting - How to stand out in this noisy world
- How to get ‘drafted’ how SDRs can land that dream job and get to AE